Thailand Anxious: Adam Kahane - Straits Times, August, 2010
...He said, "I get the feeling in Thailand, that people believe themselves to be in violent and dangerous disagreement. What surprises me is not the disagreement because I'm used to being in places where people disagree. What surprises me is the Thais consider their disagreement so unusual and so difficult to deal with..."
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out