Thailand and the 9/11 Commission Report – July 30, 2004
Thailand does figure prominently in the recently released 9/11 Commission Report–principally as a meeting point for the terrorists because of lax visa rules and the ability of watched persons to "disappear into the streets of Bangkok." Thai officials have already responded to the report noting that the days of cursory or nonexistent visa rules are long over. On this page are all the passages with references to Thailand.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!