Thailand’s Red Shirts and the ‘Revolution’ question – eastasiaforum.org, February 11, 2011
…The UDD’s immediate tasks are threefold. First, seeking the release of political prisoners (although it is increasingly clear this will not be possible until regime change is effected); second, it is focused on the pursuit of justice and accountability for the massacres of 2010; third, it seeks the dissolution of Parliament and the current regime. In particular, supporters of Red Siam are more action oriented than many other red groups and some perceive UDD as focused more on appeasement with the regime and back-door deals than on planning for structural changes…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military