Thai Zoo Prepares to Release Rare Birds into Wild – NTD, April 21, 2012
A Thai zoo on Thursday (April 19) transported eight Eastern Sarus Cranes into pens in a non-hunting zone in Buriram province, a step before they are fully released into the wild.
The relocation aims to restore the population of the species, which disappeared for nearly 50 years from the wild in Thailand, due to agricultural degradation and hunting…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist