Thai Zoo Prepares to Release Rare Birds into Wild – NTD, April 21, 2012
A Thai zoo on Thursday (April 19) transported eight Eastern Sarus Cranes into pens in a non-hunting zone in Buriram province, a step before they are fully released into the wild.
The relocation aims to restore the population of the species, which disappeared for nearly 50 years from the wild in Thailand, due to agricultural degradation and hunting…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018