Thai Zoo Prepares to Release Rare Birds into Wild – NTD, April 21, 2012
A Thai zoo on Thursday (April 19) transported eight Eastern Sarus Cranes into pens in a non-hunting zone in Buriram province, a step before they are fully released into the wild.
The relocation aims to restore the population of the species, which disappeared for nearly 50 years from the wild in Thailand, due to agricultural degradation and hunting…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees