Thai Zoo Prepares to Release Rare Birds into Wild – NTD, April 21, 2012
A Thai zoo on Thursday (April 19) transported eight Eastern Sarus Cranes into pens in a non-hunting zone in Buriram province, a step before they are fully released into the wild.
The relocation aims to restore the population of the species, which disappeared for nearly 50 years from the wild in Thailand, due to agricultural degradation and hunting…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!