Thai woman feels more comfortable as U.S. citizen – Enid News and Eagle, April 1, 2012
…In Thailand, there are no equal-opportunity laws, and gender discrimination is rampant. Pon feels much more comfortable here.
“I’m very excited to be a citizen,” she said…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work