Thai Transgender Community Finds its Voice – The Diplomat, February 20, 2013
…Although Thai parents of transgender children are often very supportive, society can often be cruel. According to a poll by Ramkhamhaeng University Public Opinion Center, 70 percent of respondents disapprove of allowing gay marriage or granting transgender people to change their gender on their ID cards and passports…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work