Thai telecoms: wires crossed – Financial Times, January 24, 2011
It has been an embarrassment to Thailand that its neighbours Cambodia and Laos – which are less developed in other ways – have raced ahead by licensing third generation mobile networks. But Thailand’s chaotic attempts to cobble together a 3G network of its own seem to be yielding little more than further confusion…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament