Thai tax cuts only for some – www.property-report.com, September 21, 2011
…“This will be a disaster for low-income earners, as financial institutions will prefer lending to high income earners at the expense of low income customers. Chances for low income earners to own a home is even dimmer,” said Mr. Sopon.
For some, the tax incentive scheme is good news. Analysts say leading Thai real estate developers, Supalai, Pruksa Real Estate and LPN Development are likely to see increased sales on the back of the new policy. The majority of Supalai’s units and all of LPN’s units on the market are priced below THB5 million…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished