Thai tax cuts only for some – www.property-report.com, September 21, 2011
…“This will be a disaster for low-income earners, as financial institutions will prefer lending to high income earners at the expense of low income customers. Chances for low income earners to own a home is even dimmer,” said Mr. Sopon.
For some, the tax incentive scheme is good news. Analysts say leading Thai real estate developers, Supalai, Pruksa Real Estate and LPN Development are likely to see increased sales on the back of the new policy. The majority of Supalai’s units and all of LPN’s units on the market are priced below THB5 million…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019