Thai tax cuts only for some – www.property-report.com, September 21, 2011
…“This will be a disaster for low-income earners, as financial institutions will prefer lending to high income earners at the expense of low income customers. Chances for low income earners to own a home is even dimmer,” said Mr. Sopon.
For some, the tax incentive scheme is good news. Analysts say leading Thai real estate developers, Supalai, Pruksa Real Estate and LPN Development are likely to see increased sales on the back of the new policy. The majority of Supalai’s units and all of LPN’s units on the market are priced below THB5 million…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees