Thai Stocks Tumble Most Worldwide on Amnesty Bill: Bangkok Mover – Bloomberg, October 21, 2013
…The benchmark SET Index (SET) dropped 2.4 percent to 1,448.54 at the close in Bangkok, its biggest decline since Sept. 23 and the steepest drop among global equity gauges tracked by Bloomberg…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter