Thai schools breed fraternities of violence – aljazeera.com, February 11, 2013
…”Before, the violence would happen more randomly. Now it is more organised. The gangs are starting to use social networks to set up places to gather, like at the charity concert,” said army spokesman Wanchana Sawasdee.
“All this has an effect on other people, who now almost schedule their lives around the violence. They think, ‘I live near this school, so I’ll take detours to not be at the wrong place at the wrong time’…”
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear