- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
Thai Santa Claus
From Manager, December 17, 2010
Abhisit is saying: Sorry Santa Jin, there is only one Santa Claus as the receivers will be impressed.
The words on the bag read: The money for the local administrative organization The caption reads: Santa War
[The tied up man is "Poo jin" or Chawarat Chanveerakul, Interior Minister. With elections coming up, political parties in the coalition are battling to be seen as those dolling out money and other benefits at the grassroots level to curry favor with voters. Here Abhisit of the Democrats outwits the Bhumjaithai Party by stymieing Interior Ministry cash handouts to local administrative organizations.]