- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017
Thai Santa Claus
From Manager, December 17, 2010
Abhisit is saying: Sorry Santa Jin, there is only one Santa Claus as the receivers will be impressed.
The words on the bag read: The money for the local administrative organization The caption reads: Santa War
[The tied up man is "Poo jin" or Chawarat Chanveerakul, Interior Minister. With elections coming up, political parties in the coalition are battling to be seen as those dolling out money and other benefits at the grassroots level to curry favor with voters. Here Abhisit of the Democrats outwits the Bhumjaithai Party by stymieing Interior Ministry cash handouts to local administrative organizations.]