- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings
- 12 Years Ago: Suvanabhumi Airport Under Construction
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- The 1979 Bangkok Mass Transit Masterplan
Thai Santa Claus
From Manager, December 17, 2010
Abhisit is saying: Sorry Santa Jin, there is only one Santa Claus as the receivers will be impressed.
The words on the bag read: The money for the local administrative organization The caption reads: Santa War
[The tied up man is "Poo jin" or Chawarat Chanveerakul, Interior Minister. With elections coming up, political parties in the coalition are battling to be seen as those dolling out money and other benefits at the grassroots level to curry favor with voters. Here Abhisit of the Democrats outwits the Bhumjaithai Party by stymieing Interior Ministry cash handouts to local administrative organizations.]