Thai Rocker Carabao Plays in Rangoon – The Irrawaddy, October 21, 2013
…The rock star is famous among the Burmese because he released an English-language song about democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi in 2010, the year she was released from house arrest.
His Rangoon performance will include appearances by famous Burmese singers as well as Miss Myanmar International Nang Khin Zay Yar and other national winners of Miss International pageants in Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia, Estonia, Italy and New Zealand…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey