Thai Rocker Carabao Plays in Rangoon – The Irrawaddy, October 21, 2013
…The rock star is famous among the Burmese because he released an English-language song about democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi in 2010, the year she was released from house arrest.
His Rangoon performance will include appearances by famous Burmese singers as well as Miss Myanmar International Nang Khin Zay Yar and other national winners of Miss International pageants in Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia, Estonia, Italy and New Zealand…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash