Thai Protesters Push for Eradication of Shinawatras From Politics – Wall Street Journal, December 9, 2013
…More than 150,000 people took to the streets Monday to demand that Ms. Yingluck and her brother, self-exiled former leader Thaksin Shinawatra, remove themselves from politics entirely, underscoring the starkly diverging views here of just what kind of country this prosperous Buddhist kingdom— and key U.S. ally—should be in the 21st century…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out