Thai Protest Fizzles Amid Heavy Rains – WSJ, November 24, 2012
An antigovernment rally in Bangkok fizzled amid torrential tropical downpours Saturday, but the stench of tear gas wafting through the streets of the Thai capital was a jarring reminder of how Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is struggling to escape from the shadow of one of Asia’s most divisive politicians: Her older brother and former leader Thaksin Shinawatra…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017