Thai Protest Fizzles Amid Heavy Rains – WSJ, November 24, 2012
An antigovernment rally in Bangkok fizzled amid torrential tropical downpours Saturday, but the stench of tear gas wafting through the streets of the Thai capital was a jarring reminder of how Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is struggling to escape from the shadow of one of Asia’s most divisive politicians: Her older brother and former leader Thaksin Shinawatra…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter