Thai princess tells Peres: ‘I feel Israeli in my heart’ – www.jpost.com, May 16, 2011
…Prior to the meeting Monday, the princess was involved in a traffic accident near the Jerusalem International Convention Center while on her way to meet with Peres.
She was lightly injured in the accident and was transferred to Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital. Doctor’s recommended she remain at the hospital for testing, but she insisted on going to meet the president.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?