Thai princess tells Peres: ‘I feel Israeli in my heart’ – www.jpost.com, May 16, 2011
…Prior to the meeting Monday, the princess was involved in a traffic accident near the Jerusalem International Convention Center while on her way to meet with Peres.
She was lightly injured in the accident and was transferred to Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital. Doctor’s recommended she remain at the hospital for testing, but she insisted on going to meet the president.
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs