Thai Prince’s Plane Impounded in Germany – NYT, July 13, 2011
…An international arbitration panel in July 2009 found the Thai government to have been in breach of its obligations to Walter Bau for, among other things, refusing to raise tolls on the road, as had been agreed in the contract. It ordered the Thai government to pay more than €30 million, or $42 million, in damages and legal costs.
“This drastic measure is virtually the last resort,” Mr. Schneider said earlier in a news release. “The Thai government always stalled and did not respond to our demands”…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country