Thai Prince’s Plane Impounded in Germany – NYT, July 13, 2011
…An international arbitration panel in July 2009 found the Thai government to have been in breach of its obligations to Walter Bau for, among other things, refusing to raise tolls on the road, as had been agreed in the contract. It ordered the Thai government to pay more than €30 million, or $42 million, in damages and legal costs.
“This drastic measure is virtually the last resort,” Mr. Schneider said earlier in a news release. “The Thai government always stalled and did not respond to our demands”…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash