Thai Prince’s Plane Impounded in Germany – NYT, July 13, 2011
…An international arbitration panel in July 2009 found the Thai government to have been in breach of its obligations to Walter Bau for, among other things, refusing to raise tolls on the road, as had been agreed in the contract. It ordered the Thai government to pay more than €30 million, or $42 million, in damages and legal costs.
“This drastic measure is virtually the last resort,” Mr. Schneider said earlier in a news release. “The Thai government always stalled and did not respond to our demands”…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019