‘Police nearly tricked me into a confession’ – spaldingtoday.co.uk, October 5, 2013
…“During the only time I met the vice-consul, he said I was ‘in no different position to an accused phaedophile’ and the embassy wouldn’t intervene unless I could not get a fair trial.
“And they gave me a ‘what to do in a Thai jail’ book…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work