Invasion of the job snatchers – Bangkok Post, May 26, 2013
…While local tour guides and operators are crying foul over their jobs being stolen, the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) which is cracking down on the illegal foreign workers says many of the financial wounds are self-inflicted because of foreigners’ fears of being cheated.
“It is true that the problem affects local business operators, however they have to ask themselves if they are partly the cause of the problem,” said Pol Col Yanapol Yungyuen, deputy director-general of the DSI…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!