Invasion of the job snatchers – Bangkok Post, May 26, 2013
…While local tour guides and operators are crying foul over their jobs being stolen, the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) which is cracking down on the illegal foreign workers says many of the financial wounds are self-inflicted because of foreigners’ fears of being cheated.
“It is true that the problem affects local business operators, however they have to ask themselves if they are partly the cause of the problem,” said Pol Col Yanapol Yungyuen, deputy director-general of the DSI…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site