Invasion of the job snatchers – Bangkok Post, May 26, 2013
…While local tour guides and operators are crying foul over their jobs being stolen, the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) which is cracking down on the illegal foreign workers says many of the financial wounds are self-inflicted because of foreigners’ fears of being cheated.
“It is true that the problem affects local business operators, however they have to ask themselves if they are partly the cause of the problem,” said Pol Col Yanapol Yungyuen, deputy director-general of the DSI…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017