Police shake-up smacks of Thaksin – Investigators with govt links receive promotions in Pheu Thai – Bangkok Post, February 10, 2014
…Metropolitan Police Bureau (MPB) commissioner Kamronwit Thoopkrachang was given the nod from Thaksin to compile the reshuffle list himself, a police source said.
Despite strong reservations from politicians, Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit’s line-up appeared to have taken place without a hitch. It is believed he keeps in direct contact with Thaksin…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting