Police shake-up smacks of Thaksin – Investigators with govt links receive promotions in Pheu Thai – Bangkok Post, February 10, 2014
…Metropolitan Police Bureau (MPB) commissioner Kamronwit Thoopkrachang was given the nod from Thaksin to compile the reshuffle list himself, a police source said.
Despite strong reservations from politicians, Pol Lt Gen Kamronwit’s line-up appeared to have taken place without a hitch. It is believed he keeps in direct contact with Thaksin…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections