Thailand: How the cops failed a tortured girl from Myanmar – globalpost.com, February 13, 2013
…As the Thai-language “Daily News” reports, the girl hails from the persecuted Karen ethnic group in Myanmar. She’s reportedly told police that a Thai couple kidnapped her, forced her tend to their house pets like a slave and tortured her with boiling water…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?