From Thairath, July 7, 2017
Left, Thai man speaking to a foreigner: Your country has a company that makes income from renting rooms worldwide without having their own hotel… [referring to Airbnb]
Middle: [Your country] …has a taxi rental company worldwide without any taxis, but in that way you are still not better than Thai people.
Foreign man: How are Thai people that smart?
Right: Because if they only have a police uniform, they can go anywhere collecting bribes from Thai people and aliens [foreigners] without any technology. [or “without needing an app”]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions