From Thairath, July 7, 2017
Left, Thai man speaking to a foreigner: Your country has a company that makes income from renting rooms worldwide without having their own hotel… [referring to Airbnb]
Middle: [Your country] …has a taxi rental company worldwide without any taxis, but in that way you are still not better than Thai people.
Foreign man: How are Thai people that smart?
Right: Because if they only have a police uniform, they can go anywhere collecting bribes from Thai people and aliens [foreigners] without any technology. [or “without needing an app”]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets