From Thairath, July 7, 2017
Left, Thai man speaking to a foreigner: Your country has a company that makes income from renting rooms worldwide without having their own hotel… [referring to Airbnb]
Middle: [Your country] …has a taxi rental company worldwide without any taxis, but in that way you are still not better than Thai people.
Foreign man: How are Thai people that smart?
Right: Because if they only have a police uniform, they can go anywhere collecting bribes from Thai people and aliens [foreigners] without any technology. [or “without needing an app”]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019