Scare tactic successful, says crime suppression chief – The Nation, August 10, 2013
…He said the netizens’ campaign was not illegal in itself and the four people summoned for posting or distributing statements about a possible coup and calling on people to hoard food and supplies ahead of political rallies against the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra had not yet been treated as suspects.
“We are seeking to resort to a psychological impact in terms of crime prevention, and not wanting them to go to jail,” he said…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018