Scare tactic successful, says crime suppression chief – The Nation, August 10, 2013
…He said the netizens’ campaign was not illegal in itself and the four people summoned for posting or distributing statements about a possible coup and calling on people to hoard food and supplies ahead of political rallies against the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra had not yet been treated as suspects.
“We are seeking to resort to a psychological impact in terms of crime prevention, and not wanting them to go to jail,” he said…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out