Ministry reshuffle follows data leak – Bangkok Post, May 28, 2013
…The Finance Ministry has reassigned Supa Piyajitti, a deputy finance permanent secretary, from her role overseeing the debts and expenses group after last week’s leaked report predicting big losses for the state’s rice pledging scheme.
…Local media widely reported that losses from the government’s most contentious populist campaign – the rice subsidy scheme – are estimated to reach 200 billion baht, up sharply from the Finance Ministry’s previous projection of 70-100 billion baht…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist