Ministry reshuffle follows data leak – Bangkok Post, May 28, 2013
…The Finance Ministry has reassigned Supa Piyajitti, a deputy finance permanent secretary, from her role overseeing the debts and expenses group after last week’s leaked report predicting big losses for the state’s rice pledging scheme.
…Local media widely reported that losses from the government’s most contentious populist campaign – the rice subsidy scheme – are estimated to reach 200 billion baht, up sharply from the Finance Ministry’s previous projection of 70-100 billion baht…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?