Thai Muslim Women Offended by Durex’s ‘Most Unfaithful’ Ranking – New Straits Times, September 21, 2012
…Sirinda Auhmud, a public relations officer of a private company, said Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved.
“The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful but actually not all of them cheat on their partners.
“Only a small number of Thai women do that…”
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally