Thai Muslim Women Offended by Durex’s ‘Most Unfaithful’ Ranking – New Straits Times, September 21, 2012
…Sirinda Auhmud, a public relations officer of a private company, said Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved.
“The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful but actually not all of them cheat on their partners.
“Only a small number of Thai women do that…”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees