Thai minister admits Mugabe facilitation – newzimbabwe.com, January 23, 2012
…She admitted that over the years she has acted as a liaison officer for the Zimbabwean president and his wife during their many visits to Thailand and helped coordinate and provide advice to their family members who pursued their studies in the country.
“Our relations have grown socially, not for business purposes,” she said..
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019