Thai minister admits Mugabe facilitation – newzimbabwe.com, January 23, 2012
…She admitted that over the years she has acted as a liaison officer for the Zimbabwean president and his wife during their many visits to Thailand and helped coordinate and provide advice to their family members who pursued their studies in the country.
“Our relations have grown socially, not for business purposes,” she said..
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck