Thai minister admits Mugabe facilitation – newzimbabwe.com, January 23, 2012
…She admitted that over the years she has acted as a liaison officer for the Zimbabwean president and his wife during their many visits to Thailand and helped coordinate and provide advice to their family members who pursued their studies in the country.
“Our relations have grown socially, not for business purposes,” she said..
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear