Thai military resists political pressure – atimes.com, October 13, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…The Angel Descendent group clearly hoped that Peua Thai’s electoral victory in 2011 would translate into more promotions and key assignments for its members. While this has not transpired, Prayuth’s balanced handling of key promotions and assignments at this year’s reshuffle likely helped to defuse tensions. It has also reportedly earned him a new measure of respect from the Angel Descendants, despite Prayuth’s personal background as an Eastern Tiger. This will have left little opening for Thaksin and Peua Thai politicians to exploit the rivalry and play divide-and-rule politics inside the armed forces….
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Buffalo-Surrounded Pagoda
- Please let us arrest him!
- Carrying the rich man