Thai man acquitted of insulting king on Facebook – AP, October 31, 2012
…Surapak Puchaisaeng has been in jail since September 2011, when he was arrested after being accused of setting up a Facebook account that had defamatory comments about the monarch.
The court ruled Wednesday that there were flaws in the prosecutors’ evidence and gave the benefit of the doubt to Surapak…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning 1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น