Thai man acquitted of insulting king on Facebook – AP, October 31, 2012
…Surapak Puchaisaeng has been in jail since September 2011, when he was arrested after being accused of setting up a Facebook account that had defamatory comments about the monarch.
The court ruled Wednesday that there were flaws in the prosecutors’ evidence and gave the benefit of the doubt to Surapak…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully