Thai Law Allows Expat Crooks to Escape But Punishes Journalists – phuketwan.com, April 7, 2014
…Drummond said in a recent post on his popular online site that he is ”probably the most sued journalist in the world.” And that is, he writes, ”because foreign crooks have been abusing Thailand’s ill-conceived libel and Computer Crime Act laws…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions