Thai Law Allows Expat Crooks to Escape But Punishes Journalists – phuketwan.com, April 7, 2014
…Drummond said in a recent post on his popular online site that he is ”probably the most sued journalist in the world.” And that is, he writes, ”because foreign crooks have been abusing Thailand’s ill-conceived libel and Computer Crime Act laws…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit