Komchadluek, September 28, 2011
– People in Nakorn Nayok assembled to protest for irrigation to open the floodgate [to revive the flooded state of their area].
– The longest spring roll, length 85 meters, at the opening ceremony of the vegetarian festival at Yaowarat.
– The government lottery office proposes the government to reconsider the entertainment complex project and casino at Kula field to earn the country money.
– Commander-in-Chief of the Army opposed to revise section 112 [the lese majeste law] and orders people to keep an eye on the Nitirat group. Director of Thammasart University has 15 questions for Nitirat group. [this is the group of “esteemed judges” who have recommended annulling all government actions after the coup in a move thought to be designed to pardon Thaksin of his legal cases]
– The Thai womens’ network that supports democracy and fairness assembled in front of the government house in 27 September 2011 to request the government to investigate the fake CCTV cameras in Thailand.
Thairath, September 28, 2011
– Nakorn Nayok people dismantled sandbags above a floodgate, water will flow to the Rangsit area. They can’t stand flood problem in their area which has gone on for almost for a month.
– The government lottery office would like the government to revive the law to have a casino and entertainment complex. It will make a high amount of money come into Thailand.
– Yingluck confirmed that she won’t get any benefit from the first house policy. [this refers to the government defending its tax breaks offered in its house buying policy]
– NACC accepted that it will investigate the fake CCTV cameras, and DSI will take 3 days to gather all evidence about this case.
– Two highway police officers in the South have each been sentenced to 33 years in jail and fined two million baht for possession of 3,000 methamphetamine pills with intent to sell.
Daily News, September 28, 2011
– The King recommended the prime minister to hurry solve flood problems. The King worry’s about the flood victims.
– The Democrat party would like to dismiss the Attorney-General, Poo made a foolish decision about the submarine [purchase], Channel 11 revised their TV programs from 20.30- 24.00 everyday.
– The government lottery office would like the government to revise the law to have a casino and entertainment complex.
– NACC accepted to investigate the fake CCTV cameras.
– Chai and Vicky [actor and actress] had an engagement ceremony with their families only.
– Perverted school director that raped many school girls and made them having gonorrhea was dismissed.
Matichon, September 28, 2011
– The King encouraged the Yingluck government and recommended the flood solution. Taihang storm will effect 24 provinces in Thailand.
– Shinawatra’s tax acquittal case is not finish yet. NACC didn’t trust the Attorney-General.
– Director of Thammasart University has 15 questions for the Nitirat group.
– The Democrat party would like to dismiss Attorney-General.
– The government lottery office proposed the government about the casino and entertainment complex valued at 10 billion baht.
– 2 packages for the first house policy. 0% interest for the house valued under 1 million baht. For the house value not over 5 million baht, buyer can claim their income tax back over 5 years.