Komchadluek, January 4, 2012
– Frightened that the mountain will split up [have a landslide]. Lack of food and water at Choomporn province. Poo ordered the army to help them. [referring to the flooding in the south]
– Bombed in the south of Thailand. An army lieutenant and a sergeant died during new year gifts’ distribution to people. It was the RKK group’s revenge because their leader was arrested during new year holiday.
– A girl committed suicide by jumping from a flyover and then was crushed by a taxi. Her brother revealed that she was stressed.
– It’s very sorrowful that a bad group burnt wild 5 elephants and cut their tusks for sale at Kangkrachan National Park.
Thairath, January 4, 2012
– Hunting more 3 members of a cruel gang that kidnapped and tortured for money. The victim and this gang are students of Kasetsart University.
– Flash floods attacked the city of Nakorn Srithammarat province. People there evacuated chaotically.
– Chalerm said they have to wait for 8 months to amend the constitution.
– 5 days, 282 people died. Buriram has the highest rate.
– Car bomb in the south of Thailand. An army lieutenant and a sergeant died.
Matichon, January 4, 2012
– Kanchit dare to meet up at parliament for the police to issue a search warrant. [referring to the Democrat MP suspected in a political killing – his parliamentary immunity is at issue and should preclude police action while he is an MP]
– There are many mafias at Chatuchak market. They extort money from merchants before they start selling.
– Poo called Big Ood [General Yuthisak] in the middle of the night to help the south of Thailand from flooding.
– Arresting the cruel architect gang that kidnapped and tortured Kasetsart University student to extort money from his parents.
Daily News, January 4, 2012
– Arrested – A gang of architect students who kidnapped and tortured a Kasetsart University student to extort money of 2 million baht.
– Poo [PM Yingluck] ordered the Ministry of Defense to give assistance to the south of Thailand from flooding.
– Prepare to request a search warrant for Kanchit’s house because he ignored to give evidences to the police [referring to the Democrat MP suspected in a political killing]
– The army confirmed that relations with the government are good [which indicates a coup should not occur]