Komchadluek, January 27, 2012
– Major Piyanat confessed that he transferred drugs and got 1 million baht. General Prayuth vows that misconduct charges will be brought against the owner of second hand car business. [the initial person arrested in the drug sting]
– The organizer [of the botched firewroks celebration] apologized to all Supanburi residents. The police will arrest the representative of the fireworks company.
– Teerayuth pointed out a crisis will happen if article 112 is amended. There will be a strong conflict in the country.
– Suchart-Prapassorn-Chelermchai-Settha are the national artists of the year 2011.
Matichon, January 27, 2012
– 4 decrees were submitted to a royal approval already. Democrats hurry to obstruct these and submit documents to the court to claim that they will conflict with the constitution.
– A major was questioned about a drug connection and he got a 1 million baht payment [for drugs].
– The police raided three factories producing poor-standard steel.
– An organizer in Chinese New Year explosion was alleged.
ThaiRath, January 27, 2012
– There is curse that caused the firework explosion because the giant dragon shielded the Shrine of the City Pillar [this is the large dragon visible in the photos of the incident]
– Major Nut was under arrested and taken to Bangkok. He confessed that he was a driver of a van that carries drugs.
– National Police chief Gen. Priewpan will be on a hunt for 22 casinos and declared clearly that if any police officer has ties to these casinos then he will be charged for misconduct.
– The Pheu Thai party condemned the Nitirat group as being employed to overthrow the government.
Daily New, January 27, 2012
– 4 decrees for loans were approved and announced in the government gazette already.
– Teerayuth warned the amendment of article 112 will lead to a critical situation.
– A Korat woman, the owner of a cassava farm, stripped almost naked to protest about government farm policy.
– A sergeant was arrested as being part of a network moving a billion baht worth of drugs.