Komchadluek, December 8, 2011
– The court decides that [since] Arisman fled the case, he will be jailed. His lawyer will submit 2 million baht for bail today. Thaksin came to Singapore. Poo fires all her Facebook team.
– Pressure on [permanent transport secretary] Supoj to declare assets intensifies by NACC. They will seize his assets if he doesn’t show up.
– Tai Saitarn [Thai actress] was beaten up by her boyfriend.
– Floods cause chaos with students. 24 schools have to transfer students to other schools.
Thairath, December 8, 2011
– The Criminal Court denied a request for the release on bail of red shirt leader Arisman after he surrendered to authorities yesterday following 18 months on the run.
– Supoj didn’t show up to the police and wanted to postpone to clarify his case.
– The Chief of the Commando Division is on the list to be shuffled to another post.
– The flood in the metropolitan area will dry before the New Year.
– The president of Constitutional court warns Mr. Jatuporn to watch his words.
Daily News, December 8 2011
– The court has denied a request for the release on bail of Mr. Arisman because the allegations against him are classified as a [serious] crime.
– Thai actress, Tai Sai Tarn, posted her pictures on Facebook to expose that she was beaten up by her boyfriend.
– Pheu Thai attacked Mark and Varong acted against the constitution. They want them to impeached.
– DSI aims to cut off Froc in the rescue [bag] case. They will investigate back to two years ago.