From Thairath, August 18, 2014
Cartoon title: Thai Land’s Ku Klux Klan hey…hey…!
On the KKK men’s hats, from left: NLA [National Legislative Assembly]; NFA [National Reform Assembly]; CDC [Constitution Drafting Committee]
Sign in hands of the CDC: Thailand’s reform, loathing politicians
Phi Nooring: Don’t do it with a discriminatory attitude
Mouse: Want democracy back.
[Pro-Thaksin and pro-Red Shirt cartoonists are slowing becoming more confident again in their criticisms. Here Sia points out the apparent anti-elected politician attitude that has become prominent in the new government.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets