From Thairath, August 18, 2014
Cartoon title: Thai Land’s Ku Klux Klan hey…hey…!
On the KKK men’s hats, from left: NLA [National Legislative Assembly]; NFA [National Reform Assembly]; CDC [Constitution Drafting Committee]
Sign in hands of the CDC: Thailand’s reform, loathing politicians
Phi Nooring: Don’t do it with a discriminatory attitude
Mouse: Want democracy back.
[Pro-Thaksin and pro-Red Shirt cartoonists are slowing becoming more confident again in their criticisms. Here Sia points out the apparent anti-elected politician attitude that has become prominent in the new government.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting