Thai junta chief threatens to hold onto power – AFP, March 25, 2015
…“If the situation remains like this I can tell you that I will hold on to power for a long time,” he said after denouncing those who criticise the country’s lack of democratic progress.
“Why is there all this fuss about elections?” he asked. “[If there’s no election] will anyone die?”…
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear