Thai International Reserves Decrease – RTTNews.com, January 13, 2012
Thailand’s international reserves fell to $174.4 billion in the week ended January 6 from $175 billion in the week ended December 30, data from Bank of Thailand showed Friday.
Gold reserves totaled $7.99 billion, up from $7.73 billion in the previous week. Special Drawing Rights amounted to $1.49 billion, almost unchanged from the previous week.
Thailand’s reserve position with the International Monetary Fund fell slightly to $692.9 million from $695 million. Foreign currency reserves totaled $164.2 billion, compared to $165.2 billion in the previous week.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight