Thai International Reserves Decrease – RTTNews.com, January 13, 2012
Thailand’s international reserves fell to $174.4 billion in the week ended January 6 from $175 billion in the week ended December 30, data from Bank of Thailand showed Friday.
Gold reserves totaled $7.99 billion, up from $7.73 billion in the previous week. Special Drawing Rights amounted to $1.49 billion, almost unchanged from the previous week.
Thailand’s reserve position with the International Monetary Fund fell slightly to $692.9 million from $695 million. Foreign currency reserves totaled $164.2 billion, compared to $165.2 billion in the previous week.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred