Thai International Reserves Decrease – RTTNews.com, January 13, 2012
Thailand’s international reserves fell to $174.4 billion in the week ended January 6 from $175 billion in the week ended December 30, data from Bank of Thailand showed Friday.
Gold reserves totaled $7.99 billion, up from $7.73 billion in the previous week. Special Drawing Rights amounted to $1.49 billion, almost unchanged from the previous week.
Thailand’s reserve position with the International Monetary Fund fell slightly to $692.9 million from $695 million. Foreign currency reserves totaled $164.2 billion, compared to $165.2 billion in the previous week.
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017