Thai International Reserves Decrease – RTTNews.com, January 13, 2012
Thailand’s international reserves fell to $174.4 billion in the week ended January 6 from $175 billion in the week ended December 30, data from Bank of Thailand showed Friday.
Gold reserves totaled $7.99 billion, up from $7.73 billion in the previous week. Special Drawing Rights amounted to $1.49 billion, almost unchanged from the previous week.
Thailand’s reserve position with the International Monetary Fund fell slightly to $692.9 million from $695 million. Foreign currency reserves totaled $164.2 billion, compared to $165.2 billion in the previous week.
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?