Thai International Reserves Decrease – RTTNews.com, January 13, 2012
Thailand’s international reserves fell to $174.4 billion in the week ended January 6 from $175 billion in the week ended December 30, data from Bank of Thailand showed Friday.
Gold reserves totaled $7.99 billion, up from $7.73 billion in the previous week. Special Drawing Rights amounted to $1.49 billion, almost unchanged from the previous week.
Thailand’s reserve position with the International Monetary Fund fell slightly to $692.9 million from $695 million. Foreign currency reserves totaled $164.2 billion, compared to $165.2 billion in the previous week.
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context