Thai abuses ‘some of the worst seen’ by EJF exec – undercurrentnews.com, June 23, 2014
…“Today’s decision by the United States Department of State to downgrade Thailand is the right course of action given the damning evidence that has continued to emerge throughout 2013 and 2014,” said EJF executive director Steve Trent…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example