Thai horror film-makers sink teeth into south-east Asian market – Guardian, April 16, 2013
Horror comedies such as Pee Mak Phrakanong could be hot exports for Thailand’s rapidly improving film industry…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?