Thai honey trap fear: Starving brain-damaged Scot banged up after he’s found near death weighing just 6 stone – Daily Record, June 23, 2014
…“One time I spoke to him, he said, ‘Mum, I want to come home’.
“I told him to do that because I knew he had an open return plane ticket. But he had lost it.
“Every time we spoke, a lady would come on the phone, saying ‘money, money’…”
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example