Thai honey trap fear: Starving brain-damaged Scot banged up after he’s found near death weighing just 6 stone – Daily Record, June 23, 2014
…“One time I spoke to him, he said, ‘Mum, I want to come home’.
“I told him to do that because I knew he had an open return plane ticket. But he had lost it.
“Every time we spoke, a lady would come on the phone, saying ‘money, money’…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese