Thai group buy Foxes stake – www.skysports.com, May 18, 2011
Asia Football Investments have taken the sole ownership of Leicester City, buying the remaining 20% of shares in the club.
The Thailand-based consortium completed their takeover in October last year, taking control of an 80% stake…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist