Thai group buy Foxes stake – www.skysports.com, May 18, 2011
Asia Football Investments have taken the sole ownership of Leicester City, buying the remaining 20% of shares in the club.
The Thailand-based consortium completed their takeover in October last year, taking control of an 80% stake…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Constitution must come from the people