Thai group buy Foxes stake – www.skysports.com, May 18, 2011
Asia Football Investments have taken the sole ownership of Leicester City, buying the remaining 20% of shares in the club.
The Thailand-based consortium completed their takeover in October last year, taking control of an 80% stake…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back