Thai group buy Foxes stake – www.skysports.com, May 18, 2011
Asia Football Investments have taken the sole ownership of Leicester City, buying the remaining 20% of shares in the club.
The Thailand-based consortium completed their takeover in October last year, taking control of an 80% stake…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party