Focus on unrest irks Surapong – Bangkok Post, January 1, 2013
Lavishing too much attention on the violence in the deep South could provoke more bloodshed, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says in a warning to the media.
The government is aware it needs to explain the problem but is also aware that drawing attention to it could encourage the insurgents, he said.
“I would not like the international community to pay more attention to this problem, but they should condemn those who attack innocent people,” he said…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site