Focus on unrest irks Surapong – Bangkok Post, January 1, 2013
Lavishing too much attention on the violence in the deep South could provoke more bloodshed, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says in a warning to the media.
The government is aware it needs to explain the problem but is also aware that drawing attention to it could encourage the insurgents, he said.
“I would not like the international community to pay more attention to this problem, but they should condemn those who attack innocent people,” he said…
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land