Focus on unrest irks Surapong – Bangkok Post, January 1, 2013
Lavishing too much attention on the violence in the deep South could provoke more bloodshed, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says in a warning to the media.
The government is aware it needs to explain the problem but is also aware that drawing attention to it could encourage the insurgents, he said.
“I would not like the international community to pay more attention to this problem, but they should condemn those who attack innocent people,” he said…
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin hits his political mentor with land encroachment charges
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005