Focus on unrest irks Surapong – Bangkok Post, January 1, 2013
Lavishing too much attention on the violence in the deep South could provoke more bloodshed, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul says in a warning to the media.
The government is aware it needs to explain the problem but is also aware that drawing attention to it could encourage the insurgents, he said.
“I would not like the international community to pay more attention to this problem, but they should condemn those who attack innocent people,” he said…
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post
- New York Times corrects opinion article about Thailand
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Lucky number license plates for sale