Thai slowdown will give banks a bad hangover – Reuters, May 21, 2013
…It’s time the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, which for the last two years has stuffed money into people’s pockets by purchasing rice from farmers at inflated prices and offering generous subsidies to first-time car buyers, got serious about financial stability. To start with, that means easing up on the central bank.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019