Thai slowdown will give banks a bad hangover – Reuters, May 21, 2013
…It’s time the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, which for the last two years has stuffed money into people’s pockets by purchasing rice from farmers at inflated prices and offering generous subsidies to first-time car buyers, got serious about financial stability. To start with, that means easing up on the central bank.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?