Thai slowdown will give banks a bad hangover – Reuters, May 21, 2013
…It’s time the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, which for the last two years has stuffed money into people’s pockets by purchasing rice from farmers at inflated prices and offering generous subsidies to first-time car buyers, got serious about financial stability. To start with, that means easing up on the central bank.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in