Thai slowdown will give banks a bad hangover – Reuters, May 21, 2013
…It’s time the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, which for the last two years has stuffed money into people’s pockets by purchasing rice from farmers at inflated prices and offering generous subsidies to first-time car buyers, got serious about financial stability. To start with, that means easing up on the central bank.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter