Thai slowdown will give banks a bad hangover – Reuters, May 21, 2013
…It’s time the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, which for the last two years has stuffed money into people’s pockets by purchasing rice from farmers at inflated prices and offering generous subsidies to first-time car buyers, got serious about financial stability. To start with, that means easing up on the central bank.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit