Thai Government’s Tough Job: Selling Rice – WSJ, August 21, 2013
…Tuesday’s tender is the third offer by the Thai government to sell rice to traders. With a staggering amount of 17 million tons of rice sitting in its warehouses – a result of the subsidy program where the Thai government buys the grain from farmers at above-market prices – the Thai government is under growing pressure to sell its huge stockpiles…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!