Thai Government websites infested with malware – netcraft.com, May, 2014
…Between them, Thailand and China alone hosted 95% of all government-hosted malware during April. For comparison, during the same month, no malware attacks were reported on US or UK government websites (.gov and .gov.uk).
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament