From Thairath, October 13, 2011
The cartoon title reads: Thai goodwill is fighting the floods.
Words, left to right: Industrial estate, Village, Government agencies and citizens, Volunteer, Policeman
Sign at bottom left: United, we can move on from this disaster.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees