Thai general accused of meddling in unrest probe – AP, August 23, 2012
…Last week, he told the Justice Ministry’s Department of Special Investigation to stop accusing soldiers of having killed protesters and not to report publicly on its findings…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example