From Komchadluek, February 11, 2013
Cartoon title: “Thai Furby”
Thai Furby at the Prime Minister’s podium: Isn’t that good? Do you like it?
[This is a reference to criticism that Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra can only repeat statements that are prepared for her.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?