Thai Former Trader Gets 4-Year Jail Term for Online Post on King – Bloomberg, December 25, 2012
…Katha Pajariyapongse, who worked at a brokerage in Bangkok at the time, violated the nation’s Computer Crimes Act for posting content which was “untrue,” according to Bangkok’s Criminal Court. The post affected investor sentiment and resulted in declines in share prices, it said in a statement…
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?