Thai Former Trader Gets 4-Year Jail Term for Online Post on King – Bloomberg, December 25, 2012
…Katha Pajariyapongse, who worked at a brokerage in Bangkok at the time, violated the nation’s Computer Crimes Act for posting content which was “untrue,” according to Bangkok’s Criminal Court. The post affected investor sentiment and resulted in declines in share prices, it said in a statement…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries