Thai Former Trader Gets 4-Year Jail Term for Online Post on King – Bloomberg, December 25, 2012
…Katha Pajariyapongse, who worked at a brokerage in Bangkok at the time, violated the nation’s Computer Crimes Act for posting content which was “untrue,” according to Bangkok’s Criminal Court. The post affected investor sentiment and resulted in declines in share prices, it said in a statement…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
- Weekly News Magazines: Mother of the Land, August 10-17, 2018