Thai Former Trader Gets 4-Year Jail Term for Online Post on King – Bloomberg, December 25, 2012
…Katha Pajariyapongse, who worked at a brokerage in Bangkok at the time, violated the nation’s Computer Crimes Act for posting content which was “untrue,” according to Bangkok’s Criminal Court. The post affected investor sentiment and resulted in declines in share prices, it said in a statement…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police