Thai Foes Unite on Leaving Monarchy Law Alone: Southeast Asia – Bloomberg, June 21, 2012
…“Rational public debate is playing second fiddle to various political imperatives — these include constantly changing attempts to appease hardline royalists,” said Michael Connors, a Thai studies scholar at La Trobe University in Melbourne. The strongest bargaining point for Pheu Thai leaders may be their ability to “largely shut down anti-monarchy discourse or at least alienate it,” he said…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter