Thai Foes Unite on Leaving Monarchy Law Alone: Southeast Asia – Bloomberg, June 21, 2012
…“Rational public debate is playing second fiddle to various political imperatives — these include constantly changing attempts to appease hardline royalists,” said Michael Connors, a Thai studies scholar at La Trobe University in Melbourne. The strongest bargaining point for Pheu Thai leaders may be their ability to “largely shut down anti-monarchy discourse or at least alienate it,” he said…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016