Thai floods derail Hadron-colliding antimatter boffinry – theregister.co.uk, March 23, 2012
…”But we’re crying out for storage, and the floods in Thailand didn’t help. It’s compromising our experiment,” he explained. “We have seven petabytes of storage and it’s not enough.”
The CERN experiment’s hardware emits a raw flow of 50 million petabytes a year. The majority of that data is discarded, reducing the wedge to 15PB, and then split between computers on the International Science Grid…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell