Thai floods: a repeat of 2011? – FT, September 14, 2012
…Quoted in international media, risk consultants PSA Asia said: “Flooding in several central provinces over the weekend has highlighted a flaw in the government’s flood-control strategy.” Meanwhile, the government has repeatedly reaffirmed its confidence that floods on the scale of 2011 are unlikely and earlier this year pledged $11bn to improve flood defences…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections